Who is OSNS?
Mission Statement: To partner with industry stakeholders in providing nutritious food to children at the best possible cost while adhering to industry best practices related to food safety.
What Does OSNS Do?
Nutrition Program Support
- Works with community partners to provide and develop nutritious products and resources to support programs
- Provides nutritional information and suggested serving sizes for menu planning purposes
- Assists in facilitating nutrition program and vendor relationships
- Provides tools and materials to support implementation and operation of distribution program
- Promotes relationships with community partners
- Provides opportunities for positive existing product exposure and potential new product development